YOUR DIGITAL FRONT DOOR
Having a great website is not a just “good-to-have” but a must-have. Your website is often the client’s first impression of your business. Think of it as your digital front door. If you want to portray your business in a positive and professional light, then it is vital to have a clean porch with an inviting entrance and easy-to-find door bell.
What makes a website inviting are elements such as a user-friendly layout and menu, easy-to read copy and product descriptions, attractive images, a search function, easy-to-find contact details, success stories or client testimonials, a blog and most importantly, a mobile-friendly responsive design.
Today’s consumers are known for their short attention span. If your website does not meet any of the above elements or is loading too slow, you have likely lost a potential customer forever. Contact the EH Marketing Team for a quote on a business website, e-commerce shop or a simple landing page.
We design your equestrian business website so that,
- Each element of your website is where the customer expects to find it - for example your logo should be at the top of the page.
- The content offers genuine benefit to visitors to your site - such as a blog post about a current topic your audience can relate to.
- Keywords are included throughout your website and
- Your website is mobile responsive - most visitors will access your website from their smartphone.
- Subscribers for your newsletter (and potential customers) can be collected - think of a pop-window on the home page.
- Clear, focused landing page design helps visitors understand what your business is all about, and develop a deeper appreciation for what your business can offer them.
- Your website's purpose is clear.
- Your website loads quickly and smoothly.
- Typography, layout and colours are consistent throughout the entire website and complement your branding.
Construction of your website
We use WordPress to build your site. What is WordPress? WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it is one of the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management systems (CMS) available. Commonly used around the world and with new and exciting developments released regularly, it offers a very cost-effective and versatile solution for:
- E-commerce / Online Shops
- Business pages
- News pages
- Membership Portals
- “Housekeeping” – keeping site assets like widgets and plugins up to date and optimising new page content.
- New content writing for your regular blog and development of inbound marketing strategies.
- Advisory service and problem-solving.
Promoting your site and business
Driving traffic to your website in a must and several mechanisms need to be employed to achieve this. Equestrian Hub Marketing can assist you with the following
- Inclusion of social media links and developing of promotions
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for copy and images to improve your Google ranking and obtaining greater "organic" reach
- Advertising campaigns across a range of platforms incorporating your branding and designed around your objectives.
- Newsletter subscriptions, your database is gold and needs to be developed
- Landing pages designed to help you build your database, an integral part of your marketing strategy.
Or submit the form below and we will contact you: